Little Bunny Embroidery Pattern

Hi sewing friends! Easter is on it's way and this year I thought I'd convert my bunny wall hanging to PDF pattern I could share with you all.

Maybe you are looking for some fun handwork to do over the long weekend, maybe you have some little stitchers that are looking for something fun to make for Easter. Well here it is...

It is a pretty simple little embroidery project. I've also included step by step instructions on how to sew a fabric sashing around the edges and frame it like I did.

  This is my first experiment with a PDF pattern, so I'd love it if you'd download it, take a look, and give me some feedback.  You can download the pattern HERE. If you stitch one up I'd love to see your finish!  Tag it #littlebunnyembroidery on Instagram or Facebook and I'll be sure to see it.
 Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment